Professional Classroom and Online Education
On Line Classes
Instructions for Fingerprinting Tennessee Applicant Processing Services
Follow the simple steps outlined below to complete the fingerprinting process:
1. Using your computer web browser, go towww.identogo.com and choose Tennessee.
2. If you do not have access to the internet, you may call toll-free at (855) 226-2937 to schedule an appointment. If you call, you will be asked the following questions instead of completing these steps yourself.
3. Click Online Scheduling and choose the language you wish to use for scheduling (English or Spanish)
4. Enter your first and last name and click “go”
5. Choose the proper employing or licensing agency as your Agency Name and click “go”.
6. Choose the proper Applicant Type and click “go”.
7. Enter your ORI, OCA, or other identifying numbers required by your employing or licensing agency clicking “go” after each.
8. Select the location where you want to be fingerprinted. You may choose a region of the state, click on the map, or enter a zip code to get a list of locations in a specific area. Press “go”
9. Click on the words “Click to Schedule” across from the location you want, under the day you wish to be fingerprinted.
If you want a date further in the future, click the “Next Week>>” link to display more dates. Once you select the location/date combination, select the time for your appointment and click “go”.
10. Complete the demographic information page. Required fields are indicated by a red asterisk (*). When complete, click “Send Information”
11. Confirm the information. Follow the on screen directions to make any changes necessary. Once you see the data is correct, click “Send Information”.
12. If you are required to pay for your own fingerprinting, then you will be presented with payment options. Complete your payment process and click “Send Payment Information”.
13. Print your confirmation page.
14. Bring approved identification documents with you to the appointment. These approved document options are identified on your confirmation of your appointment. 1
15. Arrive at the facility at your appointed date and time.
16. The Enrollment Officer at the site will check your ID, verify your information, verify or collect payment, capture your fingerprints, and submit your data. This normally takes less than five minutes.
17. You will receive a signed receipt at the end of your fingerprinting session which can be provided to your agency for proof of fingerprinting, if needed.
18. All results will be processed and delivered to your employing or licensing agency for processing by the TBI.MorphoTrust USA is never in possession of criminal record data results.